2nd chance Auction! Check out the catalog for a few things that didn't sell at the main auction that can be had for a bargain! Teacher Time closes 2 days before event, all others close April 30 @ 9 pm or if purchased at BUY NOW price.
- All winning bids are final. Your online bid constitutes a legal and binding contract. The auction committee shall have final discretion to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and re-sell articles in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, Creekside Comet Fund's sale record shall be conclusive.
- Successful Bidders, please be aware that MANY items have stated expiration dates. We have done our best to post all pertinent expiration dates and item restrictions. If professional games, concerts, or similar are rescheduled, it is beyond the Creekside Comet Fund’s control and no refunds will be issued.
Payment and Pick-up Information:
- Upon conclusion of the online auction bidding period, we will notify all successful bidders of their winnings via email. If you have a registered credit card on file, it will be charged for the amount owed. If we do not have your credit card on file, you will be asked to log into your SchoolAuction.net account to pay online via a credit card (Visa, MasterCard only, please) or submit a check written to "Creekside Comet Fund" before the item is picked up.
- Winning bidders must pick up their items from a home near the school on
Friday, March 16, 8:00am - 9:30am & 2:00pm - 3:30pm Monday, March 19, 7:45am - 9:30am & 5:00pm - 7:00pm Tuesday, March 20, 7:45am - 9:30am & 5:00pm - 7:00pm
- Address will be provided to winners. If you are unable to make it during these dates & times, please email us at email@example.com to make alternate plans. Please note that a proof of ID will be required for pick ups.
Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement:
When you win or purchase items from this auction, you hereby acknowledge that you accept and understand the following terms and conditions:
- Creekside Comet Education Fund assumes no responsibility for the authenticity, condition, or validity of description of any auction items that you win, and the value indicated for the item is a good faith estimate of the value of the goods/services furnished.
- All items are sold “as is”, and any restrictions noted related to the auction items are non-negotiable.
- You release the Creekside Comet Education Fund, the San Ramon Valley Education Foundation, including all of its other affiliates and all of their officers, directors, members, volunteers, employees, and agents and the item donors, from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action arising out of or related to the possession, redemption, participation in, or other use of the auction items.
- You are aware of and assume all risks in connection with the possession, redemption, participation in, or other use of items that you win.
The members of the Auction Committee apologize for any omissions or typographical mistakes contained herein. We deeply value the support and generosity of our donors, sponsors and volunteers and sincerely regret any errors.
Tax Information for Donors:
Donations to the Creekside Comet Fund may be tax deductible. Our Tax ID number is #26-4724913. Stated value of the auction goods and services are estimates only and not warranted for tax purposes or for general value. In accordance with IRS regulations, the tax-deductible portion is limited to the excess of the amount of money paid over the fair market value of the goods or services purchased. Please contact your tax advisor for more information.
If you have any questions about the process, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.